Skip to main content

(trailer review) - The Boys: Season 2


(first trailer)

During this pandemic, I have been struggling to keep up with the amount of shows I can be watching or binging on.  It's mad because, there is soo much but I don't want to just watch a show just to watch a show, if you know what I mean.  I tried hunters, but I simply didn't care for it.  But now that we have an actual date for this, I am actually looking forward to it.

As I have previously stated, the first season was good and I really enjoyed it and with the twist at the end, caught me off guard.  But this trailer seems to show some animosity between Homelander and the new recruit Stormfront (from Homelander of course) and the last trailer showed him with what seemed like a young Homelander, son...it will be very interesting to see what happens in this season of The Boys when it drops in September.  Once again, Amazon did well with this one.

Directed by Eric Kripke and starring Karl Urban, Jack Quaid, Antony Starr, Erin Moriarty, Dominique McElligott, Jessie T. Usher, Laz Alonso,  Chace Crawford, Tomer Kapon, Karen Fukuhara, Nathan Mitchell, Elisabeth Shue

Comments

Popular Posts of the Last 7 Days

(episode review) - X-Men '97 - Episode 5

(episode review) - X-Men '97 - Episode 4

Popular Posts of Last Year

(trailer review) - Loki: Season 2

(trailer review) - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

(film review) - Black Panther: Wakanda Forever